Our neighborhood

Katie DiMaggio
I have lived in Airline Park all my life and have noticed recently it is declining.  There are people roaming the streets late at night.  Some may be innocent but some are casings houses and checking cars to see if they are unlocked so they can rob them.  I also have been hearing about alot of Section 8 housing popping up.  Is there anything we can do to control this? I want a safe neighborhood for my kids.

Re: Our neighborhood

Bryan Hale
We don't have scheduled meetings for this civic association.  The website and community board is designed to allow citizens to easily post their concerns.

As far as suspicious people roaming the neighborhood call 911 and report it to the Sheriff's office.  They will send a deputy to investigate.  The sheriff's office can't profile suspects, but if a call is made to 911 then they can pursue suspicious activity.

I have not heard of any section 8 housing in Airline Park being approved.  If you have some information please post it or email to me.