Lower your energy bills with no money out of pocket!

Lower your energy bills with no money out of pocket!

Steven Adinolfi
This post was updated on .
Hello APCA members. My name Steven Adinolfi and I live on Francis Avenue. I am with PosiGen in Metairie. Inc. 5000 rated us the fastest growing company in LA. Our program has helped over 10,000 local NOLA homeowners to lower their energy bills substantially with no money out of pocket. Some of the homes in our neighborhood qualify. If your Entergy bills have averaged over $100 a month, then you will want to see what I can do to help. If so and you own the home, call me or text me your address to 504-376-7258. I will respond promptly to let you know if your home qualifies. I look forward to relieving as many of you as possible of the ridiculous amounts of money we give to Entergy for years to come. Check out our news feature below. Thanks, Steven!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGeQKM3XZFs