History of Airline Park

Lauren
Hello all,
My name is Lauren, I live in the neighborhood with my family. I am a RN and currently back in school getting my Bachelors in Nursing. I have chosen our area for my community health project and need as much information as I can get! History of the area and year it was established to start. Any "old timers" in the area, How long have you lived here? Has the area changed?
Any other residents: How do you fee about the area? What do you identify as strengths and weakness?

Anyone who answer, if you wouldn't mind giving me your name and a little info (how long lived here, general age, occupation)
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, me and my grade appreciate it ;)
Lauren